new to yoga
First and foremost, welcome and congratulations on taking the first step by being curious and interested! gratitude Yoga is a warm and welcoming community and we want you to have the best experience!
Welcome and congratulations on taking the first step by being curious and interested!
gratitude Yoga is a warm and welcoming community and we want you to have an experience you can be grateful for!
Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
Shoes off at the door, socks off in the studio, all gratitude YOGA classes are practiced with bare feet.
Please turn your cell phone off before you enter the studio.
We have all the equipment you need - mats, blocks, straps, yogi towels
Ask questions! You will learn more and receive more. The more the merrier!
Be sure to speak with an instructor one on one prior to class if you have any injuries, medical conditions or other health concerns. The safety and comfort level of each student is of the utmost importance.
If you are pregnant, you are welcome to attend any of our classes! Just please let your instructor know you're pregnant prior to the start of class.
Benefits of being new to yoga
- There is a yoga class for everyone at gratitude - whether you are new to yoga or wanting a refresher of the basics - all are welcome!
- Learn the basic yoga postures and breathing techniques
- Individual teacher attention
- The use of props is always welcome and encouraged - modifications are offered to students with injuries, who are pregnant, etc.
- New Student Special $50/30 Days of Unlimited Yoga (new students only)